Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Requirements of writing the news
Since taking this class, the hardest thing to adapt to has been setting up interviews and following up with people. I just finished my first interview for the class, and it was with SCOPE. Contacting them was one of the hardest and most stressful things I have had to do at UNH. At first I called them and got no answer, so emailed them on Friday in hopes that they would get back to me. By Monday I still had no response and tried calling them again, and again no answer. Finally I walked to SCOPE's office that afternoon in hopes that someone would be there, and I could not have been any luckier. There were two girls that agreed to be interviewed, and midway through, the executive director came in and agreed to be interviewed as well. While I was able to get 3 very good interviews, it proved to be much harder than I thought. The number one thing I learned was that getting an interview done can easily be a week long process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment