Monday, December 2, 2013
Thoughts about this class
As this class comes to an end, I can not believe how fast it went by. For starters, I can say that this is one of the hardest classes I have taken at UNH. I did not anticipate everything I would have to do, such as getting one story a week. This proved to be very hard at the beginning of the semester when I had no idea what I was doing. I did not know anything about finding sources and almost less about what to ask them. However, no matter how hard this class is, it is probably the most useful class I have ever taken at UNH. This class has prepared me for journalism in the real world better than anything else could have. It has been challenging, but it has taught me a great amount, and I know it will help me in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment